Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Harvest Moon Magical Melody Selling

Seek on Facebook. The proliferation of

I decided to stay on my business blog.
I repeat: stop, do not close.
The reason is simple.
Meanwhile no one comments on my articles or thoughts. Yet there is a chance to express their opinion, positive or negative that is. Instead, I write and nobody is straight.
It 's more attractive to write on Facebook, where people not only follow you, but argues, is lively, agrees and disagrees.
So fun.
then I feel that is objectionable Blog, in the true sense of the word. Usually, what you write on the blog, then move on Facebook, where it is most widely read and, I repeat, you can open a free debate. I noticed, however, that much I write comments on blogs, are filtered and then pass on Facebook.
At this point I do a test.
Suspend to write here and I invite you to try
 
Giorgio Giannelli
su Facebook
chiedendo la mia amicizia, qualora non lo sia giĆ .
 
Non ci sono altri problemi, se non ringraziarvi dell'attenzione che dura ormai da qualche anno e darvi appuntamento su Facebook.

0 comments:

Post a Comment